| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eastman, Ga in September is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Eastman, Ga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Eastman, Ga, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastman, Ga:
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) NW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) NNE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) NE
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) E
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) SE