| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eastman, Ga in August is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Eastman, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eastman, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastman, Ga:
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) NW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) NNE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) NE
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) E
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) SE